MiMu Dog Agility Training Equipment Kit
- [Train & Exercise Your Dog]: The MiMu Full-Size Dog Agility Equipment for Dogs sharpens obedience, speed, dexterity, and dog quality of life; Use for casual play or introductory training; Perfect for small to mid-sized dogs up to 90 pounds (40.8kg)
- [Short Pop Up Tunnel Dog Tube]: Coil-shaped crawl tunnel expands to 5-foot (1.5m) length x 2-foot (0.6m) diameter and quickly collapses when finished; Tunnel double-end openings makes this regulation size (AKC & NADAC compliant); To open, untie strings around the tunnel and allow the tension to open tunnel; Constructed from woven synthetic polyester; Casual use only and not weatherproof
- [Agility Hurdles Dog Jump]: 36-inch wide x 33.5-inch tall (91.4cm x 85.1cm) with adjustable height set by 2 included pole connectors; We recommend placing the crossbar approximately 4 inches (10cm) above the ground to begin and raise it to the next level when your dog is confident and masters that height; Choose to set dog agility jump crossbar attached to the stand or allow it to come off if your pooch does not make it over
- [Agility Weave Poles]: 23.6×1.2 inch (59.9x 3 cm) poles include ground stakes that you screw into the pole on one end for maximum sturdiness; Once your dog gains confidence in weaving through a lengthy alley, slowly start to shorten the distance between the rows (push away the rows from each other) until the dog touches the bar rods while walking through it; then move the rows into a straight line and have your dog weave between them
- [Package Contents]: Dog agility course equipment package includes (1) polyester fabric square pause box, (1) short pop up play tunnel, (1) puppy tunnel anchoring rope, (1) adjustable dog agility jump hurdle with poles, (8) weave poles dog agility pieces with screw-in ground stakes, and (2) agility equipment carrying bags
- Manufacturer: MiMu
- Part Number: 0234
- Item Weight: 4.41 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 29.92 x 25.19 x 3.54 inches
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
Customer Reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars 228 ratings
MiMu Dog Agility Training Equipment Kit Customer Reviews
Herstory buff – I had to return it realizing how thin and lightweight the material is. It would never have survived the dogs’ repeated use and the outside elements. Returned unopened.
Arthur J. Spinetti – This is a simple course which my dog was able to master immediately. It is rather flimsy so I’m not sure if it will last, an okay product.
Andy Jones – I would have loved to give 5 stars but the set was missing the holders for the crossbar in the hurdle obstacle. Besides that, the materials are pretty good quality. The weaving poles feel pretty sturdy and the tunnel is made out of good material. I still wouldn’t leave outside for longer than a day. If the manufacturer reads this and can send me some holders I’ll happily change to 5 stars.
VMM – We liked everything. My daughter and I are trying to train our spaniel puppy. She took to the jump tool well and walking thru the stick tools. However, she was afraid of the tunnel tool but we’ll keep working on that one. We found the quality of the tools to be very good.
Kimberly A Haas – We got this so we could train our Border Collie & have something to keep her brain busy. She is doing really good learning this & our other dog (Blackmouth Cur) is even learning the routine. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to do agility training or even just have an activity to do with their dog. Ours love learning this & spending time together.
Fran T. – This is our first purchase of dog agility items. I think our guests and their pups at our “Sniffspot” site will appreciate the variety of items!
susan morris – I ordered the MiMu Agility Set for my 2 year old miniature dachshund. He is very active and enjoys a good challenge. I didn’t want to spend a lot until I saw how he would do. HE LOVES IT! Of course, the weave poles are a little more challenging but we are working on it. The first few days that we tried it were very windy but they provide stakes to help with stability.