VIVOI Tactical Dog Harness and Bungee Dog Leash Set
- This tactical set is made of high-quality nylon material with neat stitching, which makes it very strong in training and daily life.
- You can adjust the hook and loop until it fit your dog with comfort, the adjustable belt next to metal and plastic buckles is the second insurance to make sure your dog can’t rip it off.
- The soft padded is well padded in all pressure areas for your dog with comfort and breathability. The control handle of the dog vest is designed with rubber layer, which makes it comfortable to grab and easy to control your dog.
- The Elastic bands of the bungee dog leash provide ductility. When your dog change direction or forward suddenly, the enough stretch will reduce risk of injury and increase comfort.
- There are large hook and loop panel that you can attach patches to identify your dog. The metal V-ring is designed for attaching dog leash
Size:Medium (Pack of 1) | Color:Tan
The package includes: A dog vest and a bungee dog leash
Color: Tan / Black
Material: nylon ，mental， plastic
- Durable and breathable nylon material
- Soft padded ventilate mesh
- 4-quick-release buckles
- Hook and loop panels for adding ID patches
- 3-free patches
- 6-Rubber control handle for easy control in training
- Neat and strong stitching
- Safety and comfort for you and your dog
Please follow the size chart to measure your dog carefully before ordering it, which ensures the harness fits well with your dog.
VIVOI Tactical Dog Harness and Bungee Dog Leash Set Customer Reviews
Nico Ocampo – Great harness and the lead is amazing. I run him with this and three elastic bungie had about a1 foot give. Let’s him run without thr constant jolt.
R.Nichols – Perfect , love it.. fits my cattle dog perfectly. He loves it! Great job guys
Tina M S – I don’t know how they figure out the size but I ordered the large and it was like trying to fit a small girdle on a fat lady. I even undid all the strapps and tried to custom fit it to him but there was just no way that was going on him. I have a 110 lb German Shepherd and it was fitting like it was a size small. I love the idea of it and the look, feel and structure, but there sizing is way off.
John Minton – I bought this set a couple of months ago. The harness is great. If you have a strong dog I would definitely recommend a different leash. My dog, a 7 month old bloodhound/shepherd mix, snapped the plastic buckle this morning trying to go after a rabbit unexpectedly. Now the leash is in two pieces and sitting in my trash can.
Matthew H. – Dog hates it, it’s uncomfortable and hard to get on and off…. medium size shepherd (pup) grew out of it in a month. not good to have a dog uncomfortable and distracted while trying to train. when he gets a few feet away he drops down and rolls around on his back trying to get it off… very cheaply made. absolute waste of time and money
lemawa – I like the quality, only returned it to get the larger size.
BP – We purchased this for our nearly 2 year old German Shepherd (maybe around 75-80lbs). Although he is slim, he is long and tall so this vest barely fits his chest. It definitely keeps him calm during walks and runs and is not uncomfortable until he lays down (which is probably due to his size). He has to be standing to securely attach velcro and tabs, if he is sitting his chest is too large that the vest cannot be attached. The leash isn’t strong enough for a strong large dog. I don’t like the elastic give in it as my dog snapped it the first time we tried it. I usually use an alternative braided rope leash which is stronger with less give. Overall large vest is good for medium size dogs but definitely don’t recommend the leash.
DER – Awesome product! I am very happy with this investment. It provides my dog with better comfort on the leash ( as opposed to other harnesses). Another feature is the protection to the vital organs. In every neighborhood you’ll have that irresponsible dog owner who lets their aggressive dog run free in the streets. With this vest on, at least I know my dog has an added layer, in the event of a sudden attack. I bought this product 6 months ago and it still looks brand new. I felt it was worthy of a glowing review.
David webb – I’ve ordered tactical harnesses for my dog before and none of them were this good of quality.. I love the reinforcement , how its padded , the handle and the leash is great …it was well worth the price , how ever I’ll be honest for ordering it in large it was a little small on my dog ..the pictures show this harness fitting a German Shep and a lab.. And large is tsd tight on my dog maybe they should add an xl option.
Rami – Perfect for my German Shepard puppy with room to grow! Just follow the measurements.