PETAC GEAR Tactical Dog Harness K9 Military Dog Training Harness
- Designed with 500D mil-spec Cordura, mil-spec webbing, hook & loop. All linings against the dog’s body are super soft and comfortable. Load rating of 200 lbs. A strip of the loop down the middle allows ID Panels to have full visibility, secondary durable alloy V-ring toward the front of the harness, two rows of MOLLE. Customized quick-release buckles flush to material eliminates irritation and rubbing from buckles and straps. 3 secure-grip handles and sleek fit for service or other dogs requiring a uniform.
- Benefits for dog – Fitted with a chest/belly pad- distributes dog’s weight for shifting during tracking, agitation. Harness slopes from shoulder to mid-rib area, allowing for more coverage without the strap or buckle rubbing your dog, and full range-of-motion in legs and chest for high-intensity tracking or search and rescue work. MOLLE system is compatible with tactical dog gear such as pouches, packs for complete outfitting.
- Benefits for handler – Easy on and off, slider on the chest makes for no fumbling to adjust. Two top handles and a low profile vertical center handle for easy lifting, lowering, and rappelling. Distributes your dog’s weight, putting pressure on the straps for a better lift and less pressure on you. The multiple grips allow for easy support of the dog in a variety of situations. Two V-rings are convenient for you to clip your dog’s leash in different situations.
- Full control and professional look for your dog. Perfect for training, searching, hiking, tracking, climbing protection bite work, etc. It is well suited for almost every terrain. And it doesn’t constrict his movements like jumping in and out of vehicles and he knows you’re “working” as soon as you put it on him. Great fit for active dogs. Without a vest of the highest quality, the dog is incomplete. Our goal at PETAC GEAR is to produce vests that are of the same quality as your dog.
- Please carefully measure the size of your dog’s Chest, Girth, and Ribs and refer to our sizing chart to choose the right size. Ideal for K9 such as German Shepherd(GSD), Belgian Malinois, Dutch Sheperd, Great Dane, Husky, Doberman Pinscher, Beagle, Labrador Retriever, German Shorthaired Pointer, Rottweiler, etc. A professional working dog vest for service, police, or military dogs, and also a great choice for companion dogs when hunting, hiking, and do other outdoor sports.
PETAC GEAR Tactical Dog Harness K9 Military Dog Training Harness Customer Reviews
Cèilidh Papillon: Seeing as there was only one review before me, I was a little hesitant to buy. I’ve have had my eye on the $260 Ray Allen Icon Air harness for over a year now. When I saw this I immediately recognized the design, but was skeptical seeing its price tag at only $50. I was concerned about the build quality and the quality of the materials used. I made the purchase as it was backed by Amazon, and was incredibly surprised when it arrived. It fit’s well, hardware; including plastic cobra buckles, metal V rings, as well as the molle webbing Velcro, and handles are all excellent quality. The “Air” version which has mesh on this is nice. All parts connect and function together well. This product also comes in the non “air” version without mesh, which has a more solid padded nylon backing. I have also placed an order for that and was completely satisfied. Pictured are both models. I am very observant when it comes to a quality product. I have purchased other tactical “knock offs” in the past and found flaws in all of them. Either being a strength flaw, poor stitching or design malfunction, to poor quality materials and hardware. I can say without hesitation that this product is made excellent in design a material, and craftsmanship. I have no idea how they can even afford to sell this for $50 when the materials alone are worth more. This purchase exceeded my expectations in every single way.