ICEFANG Tactical Dog Operation Harness
- [Tips & Care instruction]: 1: This Harness is not to be used with a tie out; 2, Please refer to our size chart, Make sure match up your dog’s measurement, Do not choose the size base on dog’s weight or guess; 3: Burn and solidified the end of strap if necessary, Make Sure the end of the strap is not fraying; 4: Washing: Wash hands with detergent, rinse with clean water and dry it
- [Molle/PALs ]: Two 1″ Strips of Molle (XS:3 x Hook & 2 x Loop; Small: 4 x Hook & 2 x Loop; Medium/Large/X-large: 5 x Hook & 2 x Loop) Sewn Onto Both Side, Allow Your Dog to Carry Gear in Training/Daily Walking/Adventure Hiking, it Compatible with Molle/PALs Pouch, You Can Aslo Hook Dog Bowl, Water Bottle and Toy Through D shape Carabiner (No included)
- [2X METAL BUCKLE]: 2xMetal Buckle (1000 lb Proof-Load Test) on Dog Shoulder Position which the most Load Bearing Point When Dog Pulling, Stitching by Bartack and X in Box Pattern on Each Joint and Heavy load Point
- [3 LEASH CLIP]: 2x V-Ring Sewn on the back, one heavy-duty V-Ring near dog’s neck for short leash, another one is sewn on the rear of harness for normal walking with a long leash, 1x No pulling front Clip will redirect the dog forward motion and make dog’s leg off the ground, Allow you to Control the puller with few efforts and training your dog to walk beside you
- [DOG IDENTIFIED]: Hook and Loop Panel Sewn onto Both side of harness (X-small:3″x 4.5″; Small:3″x 6″; Medium/Large/X-large: 3″x7.5″); One Square Loop Panel(X-Small/Small: 2″x2″; Medium/Large/X-large: 2″x4″)Sewn on The Front Chest, You Can Attach Many dog Patch to Identify Your Dog
ICEFANG Tactical Dog Operation Harness Customer Reviews
wolfman – I bought the 3/4 body harness with the 2 belly straps since our girl is an escape artist. She learned to get out of the other harness by straitening out and dropping her front legs and giving a quick jerk backward. It would slide right off of her with only 1 belly strap that was a snug fit. This one solved that problem and she enjoys wearing it.
M&L H. – I put this on my German Shepard. I love the secureness when I put it on my dog. He’s not going anywhere. The clips remind me of my MTV (Retired Marine Here) Tactical Vest for you nonmilitary types. My dog has full movement and Just as the name suggests. The loop material (not if it is from Velcro, a registered trademark) is added bonus if you want to add anything to the harness. There are multiple attach points for a leash and handle on the back should you need to grab for extra leverage (good for those training or people smaller in stature). And the price is hard to beat for the quality. It is tough!!! Military-grade in my opinion!!!
Johanna – I use this for my 105 pound Rottweiler. I use this for running, walking, going out, I have full control and find this very durable. I’ve used the handle to pick him up when he at times bugs out and doesn’t listen to grasp his attention.
J. Little – So disappointing & misleading! Pictures in the listing are misleading & not correct! I ordered extra large say 40″ on chest max. The vest does NOT fully wrap the dog’s chest if it is 35″ or larger, only the straps will & it leaves a gap of 2.5 inches on either side from the lowest part of the top vest & highest part of the lower part despite pictures showing full wrap on Rottweilers and Pit Bulls. VEST DOES NOT WRAP FULLY ON DOGS WITH CHEST OF 35 TO 40 only the straps will go around their chest! Pictures are of my dog’s 37-inch chest!
Kindle Customer – This harness has some weight to it because of the quality material. The two buckles right above the shoulders are perfect! They’re heavy metal. My 120lbs one-year-old American bully likes to pull here and there. The buckles ensure security that he will not stress the buckle and break it. It also somehow prevents him from pulling. The XL fits him nicely with room to grow. Besides the quality…I mean look at it on him! He’s gorgeous!
Perry LEE Penning – The support in this vest as having a full under build allows this to be used as a mobility stability harness for my great Pyrenees the 7-way adjustable works to allow the Y to be set for his neck and front and the Y to belly allows the belly to be moved back behind the front legs unlike most nonadjustable they cut into legs and under the legs. This allows the weight of me to be placed above and slightly behind shoulders where he can carry it without hurting him. This harness could use a Velcro patch on the top of the harness in front and behind the tie points for patches of instruction this is the only shortcoming of this harness easy fix after you get it had a tailor sew some on for 5 dollars Again can’t stress the ability of this vest no twist no rub fully adjustable with 7 points fully padded full belly support, not just straps Thanks Perry and Cindy
ICEFANG work close with Dog trainer/ handler/Offices/Dog lovers/Pet vet clinic and pet stores .so that we know how to best meet our customers’ needs,
We offer every new product to them for test before production, Make sure our design item is practical to our customer
This harness provides more coverage to your dog, protect your dog during training, walking, outdoor hiking, mission sports
- Harness Was Designed by Putting 3 Individual Components Together, Offer 7 Position Adjustable ( Shoulder, Chest, belly ) Make Sure This Harness is Fit Well to Your Dog, No Rub as well as Escape-Proof
- Molle /PALs: Two 1″ Strips of Molle (5xHoop&2xLoop) Sewn Onto Both Side, Allow Your Dog to Carry Gear in Training / Daily Walking/Adventure Hiking, it Compatible with Molle /PALs Pouch
- Hook and Loop Panel for dog patch—3″x 7.5″ Loop Panel Sewn onto Both sides; One 2″x4″ Loop Panel Sewn-on The Front Chest, You Can Attach Many Military Morale Badge Patch to Identify Your Dog
- For some dog breed, we found that the harness is fit well on dog’s neck, but it does not fit well on the chest in a certain size.
- Or the harness fit well on the chest, but it is not fit well on the neck
- It is very hard to choose a proper size, especially for the dog breed with a deep chest
- This harness has an extra adjust point between the front chest plate (Y shape) and the belly plate. it will help you adjust the neck strap and chest strap separately.
Make sure the neck and chest both fit well on your dog
MOLLE System & DOG IDENTIFIED
- 3″x7.5″ Hook and Loop Panel Sewn onto Both sides of harness;
- One 2″x4″ Loop Panel Sewn-on The Front Chest, You Can Attach Many Military Morale Badge Patch to Identify Your Dog
- Nonpulling Training
- 1x No pulling front Clip will redirect the dog forward motion and make the dog’s leg off the ground, Allow you to Control the puller with few efforts and training your dog to walk beside you
- Adjustable chest and belly plate it is a very useful design for deep chest dog breed
- The chest plate and Belly place was connected by a nylon strap and keep retention by a metal slider. Make sure this harness suit for more dog breed
ICEFANG Tactical Dog Harness Review! Best Dog Harness Review!!
ICEFANG Tactical Dog Operation Harness Review
About My Little & Large Marketplace
Our passion is providing quality products for pets.
Keeping your dog safe and secure with quality products is our only purpose. We can agree that quality beats price any day.
Team Tested and Team Approved
Our team is comprised of well-researched and accurate representations of items and products. If you find any information that is contradictory to that we would love to update our records. Being real people we sometimes make a mistake and we appreciate your understanding of that. Real reviews from real users, the no b.s. The kind that you are looking for. Not created to make us look good. We know that automation is great and can speed up many processes, but to understand what is truly a great product, not all computer programs can pull the information out. This is why we take the time to sort and organize the reviews for you. Read Post About Us