ICEFANG Tactical Dog Harness
- [Tips & Care instruction]: 1: This Harness is not to be used with a tie out; 2, Please refer to our size chart, Make sure match up your dog’s measurement, Do not choose the size base on the dog’s weight or guess; 3: Burn and solidified the end of strap if necessary, Make Sure the end of the strap is not fraying; 4: Washing: Wash hands with detergent, rinse with clean water and dry it
- [6X BUCKLE]: 2x Metal Buckle (1000 lb Proof-Load Test ) on Dog Shoulder Position which the most Load Bearing Point When Dog Pulling, Stitching by Bartack and X in Box Pattern on Each Joint and Heavy load Point; 4x Plastic Buckle( 250lb proof-loading) on chest and belly position
- [2 LEASH CLIP]: 1x V-Ring Sewn on the back, one heavy-duty V-Ring near dog’s neck for short leash, another one sew on the rear of harness for normal walking with a long leash, 1x No pulling front Clip will redirect the dog forward motion and make dog’s leg off the ground, Allow you to Control the puller with few efforts and training your dog to walk beside you
- [DOG IDENTIFIED]: Hook and Loop Panel Sewn onto Both side of harness (Medium: 3″x7.5″; Large/X-large: 3″x9″); One loop panel Sewn Along the Back of harness with different wide in each size (medium/Large: 3″; X-large: 4″); One Square Loop Panel (Medium: 2″x3″; Large/X-large: 2″x4″) Sewn on The Front Chest, You Can Attach Many Military Morale Badge Patch to Identify Your Dog
- [Molle/PALs ]: Two 1″ Strips of Molle (Medium: 5 x Hook & 2 x Loop; Large/X-Large: 6 x Hook & 2 x Loop) Sewn Onto Both Side, Allow Your Dog to Carry Gear in Training/Daily Walking/Adventure Hiking, it Compatible with Molle/PALs Pouch, You Can Aslo Hook Dog Bowl, Water Bottle and Toy Through D shape Carabiner (No included)
ICEFANG Tactical Dog Harness Customer Reviews:
Terry S. = Our 140-pound Anatolian shepherd loves this vest. he feels safe and secure and so do we.. highly recommended.…thank you
Elisabeth T. = Our Rottie loves this vest. he gets excited every time we grab the harness for his walk.. thanks!
Leonard A. = My Siberian, Dante is a 65 pounds pulling Machine!! I have tried many high-priced high-quality tactical vests and he has destroyed everyone!! Until I found this one.. don’t waste your money on inferior vests, this one is the best. Super adjustable, and extremely rugged…thank you
Aemon = When my dog sees this vest he gets so excited I mainly use it for when we are hiking but we live in the mountains and are on 28 acres so I don’t think it’s the idea of a walk. The comfort on this is amazing we had another brand that rubbed him so much that he was losing fur in places. I was skeptical to buy another one but I’m glad I did. It doesn’t rub it’s easy to adjust the sturdiness of this thing is amazing as well like I said I mostly put him in this on our hikes so I lift him up and over things by the vest a lot. I also tether him to me with a 400lbs strand cable that is vinyl coated so he’s putting a lot of work on that vest and it shows no signs of wear or tears.
Tamara = I have been looking for so long for a vest for my German Shepard that would satisfy my husband but also my dog. This harness does this. This harness is strong with good stitching heavy-duty buckles. The dogs will love the comfort of it.
Jessica R = I am so happy I ordered this harness for my professional escape artist. It is extremely well made. A heavy-duty harness with an ultra-soft lining. This harness is super adjustable and is easy on easy off. I didn’t think there was a harness that could be escape-proof, but this one is! I know my sweet boy will miss our fun game of “Mom chase me”, but he sure is enjoying our long walks and his new harness!!
Jennifer = We got this for our puppy to train her to be a service dog it is very sturdy and thick and it definitely does the job we’re very happy with this vest.
Carol = It appears to be well made. There are a lot of straps to adjust, but that also makes sure it fits correctly. I had to wrestle my German Shepherd to get it on her. That’s always fun. But I won. Her neck measurement is 21 -22 inches, chest 33-34 inches. She weighs 60 to 70 pounds. I ordered the Large and had to return it for an XL. The large just didn’t fit her chest properly. I still need to adjust some of the straps slightly, but she’s comfortable wearing it now. It’s a little heavy, but she doesn’t appear to mind it. It will be perfect for our cold, snowy winters, but I may have to find something cooler for our hot humid summers. She’s barely 1 year old, so she has some filling out to do, but the XL will grow with her if needed. I think Shepherd’s deep chest with a narrow waist made the large not a good fit for her. So if your pup is deep-chested you may need to size up. I think it looks nice on her. It also feels durable and I checked all the straps and buckles. It does appear to be well made and it has a lot of positive reviews. Once the adjustments are made it is a lot easier to put on. Plus if she knows it means walks, she’s all in. She isn’t a clothes-wearing dog, so she wasn’t to sure about what I was trying to do, and with cold frigid weather here it won’t overheat her. She’s a puller and collars choke her, so I’m hoping the front leash connection helps with that. It did with my first Shepherd. This won’t choke her. I’ve tried the pinch collars and no pull collars, but she’s a stubborn little thing with a lot of power. Instructions come with it. They were extremely helpful. It’s, not something I would keep on her all day because it’s for walking or exercise.